Follow my blog !

Sunday 6 April 2008

The Proud Kite

The Proud Kite

Once a girl called Tia lived with her parents. One day she was flying a kite. When suddenly a big wind came and blew the kite. Sadly she went to the home disappointed. She told her parents. "Mummy kite is flying above the sky. Will you please take it for me?" But her mother told, "I can't . It's too high".

She went to her father and said him to take the kite. Her father said, "No. It's too high". Tia went to her room sadly.

Meanwhile, the kite was flying. It was a colourful kite with the colours red, blue, yellow and black. It was painted freshly. But it has not dried. It saw the sky and said, "Ha ha ha. You look ugly. See how you are, bluish. See me. I am so colourful." And it went off. The cloud did not say anything.

Next it saw the sun. And the kite said, "How ugly you are! Bright yellow. Ha ha ha." With this it went away. The sun did not say anything.

Next the kite saw a lightning. It said, "How ugly you are!" and it went away.

Next the kite saw a black cloud. It said, "How ugly you are." The cloud flew into rage. And rain came from it. It washed away the paint.

Then it saw the sun. The sun said, "How dare you call me ugly." And it gave the heat. Now there was only a little paint in the kite.

Then the sky came and said, "How dare you call me ugly and it came in front of it and the paint which was left.

Next it saw the wall. It said, "How dare you call me ugly" and it pushed the kite backwards.

Next it saw the lightning. The lightning said, "How dare you call me ugly and made all the light and made the kite fall down.

Meanwhile, Tia was playing with her ball. When she saw her kite, she was delighted. But the kite was broken. Tia went into her home and said, "Mum, Dad, I found my kite. It was in the grass. But it is broken."

So, because it was broken, her parents bought her a new kite.

The End
Written in 2007 by B Minnal III C

No comments: