Follow my blog !

Sunday 6 April 2008

The Lion Cub Who Turned into a Girl

The Lion Cub Who Turned into a Girl
Once a lioness gave birth to a female Cub. Once a hunter was passing by (riding i a horse). He liked the Lion Cub. And the Lion Cub was impressed by the hunter's skills.

So she went to the witch of the forests. She said to the witch, "I want to be a young girl and marry the hunter. But I am a cub." The witch said, "Don't you worry my dear. I will help you. I will change you into a girl. But if the hunter marries another girl, you will remain aq girl forever."

The Cub agreed. She became a girl. She went out of the forest. She went to the hunter's house by asking some good people. And by good sheer of luck. She got married with the hunter.

And you know this story will be ending with "they all lived happily ever after".

The End
Written in 2007 by B Minnal III C

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

Minnal said...

Thank you Buffy!

Anonymous said...

excellent

Anonymous said...

excellent great work