Follow my blog !

Wednesday 2 April 2008

I Want to Help

I want to help

Dear readers,this story will be like a poem. There was a boy called Tim. One day Tim went to his mother. His mother was cooking. Tim asked, "Can I help?"his mother said, "No Tim. You are too young to help. " So, Tim went to his father.


His father was washing the car. Tim asked, "Can I help?" "No Tim. You are too young ", said his father. So Tim went to his elder brother, who was trying to lift a heavy box. He asked again, "Can I help?". Again the reply was the same; his elder brother said, "No Tim. Your hands are very young." Tim went to his elder sister hoping that he could help her. His sister was mending a doll. Tim asked, "Can I help you?" His sister said, "No Tim. You are too young." So Tim went sadly to his grandmother who was knitting a sweater. Tim asked hopefully, "Can I help you?" His grandmother said, "No, Tim, your hands are too small."


Tim went to his grandfather disappointed than ever. His grandfather was reading a book. Tim asked again, "Can I help you?" His grandfather said, "Sure Tim. Here you are", and gave him a book. So Tim helped his grandfather by reading a book.


The End
Written in 2008 by B Minnal 4th class

2 comments:

சரவணன் said...

Wow! That was a lovely story. We look forward to more nice stories from you!!

Unknown said...

nice story,the grandfather initiates tim into the reading habit.nice way for tim to help himself first,
balaji