Follow my blog !

Monday 7 April 2008

Mary Smith and The Banana Tree

MARYSMITH AND THE BANANA TREE
One day,While walking MarySmith saw a toy shop.She saw a big doll.It's price was RS:50.She liked the big doll very much.She went to her home to check her moneybox.She was very dissapointed because there was only RS:20.She needed RS:30 to buy the doll.Outside her house she saw a coconutman near a coconut tree.She asked to the man"what do you want?"the man said"if you give me the coconuts from the coconut tree i will pay you RS:30.MarySmith couldn't reach the coconuts .So she went to the long stick and said"long stick,long stick,will you take the coconuts and give for me?"The long stick said"i can't reach the coconuts if nobody holds me ,tell the big man to hold me then i can reach the coconuts.So she went to the big man."Big man ,will you hold the long stick for me?"MarySmith asked.The big man said"i will if you ask the elephant to give me some sugarcane.So she went to the elephant and asked"Elephant will you give me some sugarcane"?The elephant said"i will if you give me some bananas"So she went to the banana tree and asked"will you give me some bananas" ?The banana tree said "yes".And shook itself and a bunch of bananas fell in MarySmith's hand.She said "Thankyou" and went to the elephant.She gave the bananas to the elephant.The elephant gave the sugarcane.She gave the sugarcane to the big man .The big man held the long stick and they went to the coconut tree.The long stick put the coconuts down.MarySmith gave the coconuts to the coconut man.The coconut man took the coconuts and gave MarySmith RS:30.She took the money from her moneybox.Now she had RS:50.She went to the toy shop.She asked the shopkeeper that she wanted the big doll.The shopkeeper gave the big doll to her and MarySmith gave him RS:50.She went to her home happily with the big doll in her arms.

THE END
********************************

1 comment:

சரவணன் said...

Mary Smith and The Banana Tree story is really interesting! I was eager to know how Mary will earn Rs. 30 more so that she can buy the doll. The story moves very fast like an express train!

Well written Minnalina!